VTU has announced notification for registration and other fee structure for the academic year 2020-21. Below are the important points given by VTU in the notification:
- The fees shall be paid online and receipt of the same shall be submitted to the Undersigned. It is also informed that while making online payment, the fee amount to be entered headwise (ex Registration fee, e-learning fee etc)
- The details of the fee paid shall be compulsorily submitted as per the enclosed formats both in hard and soft copy. Soft copy shall be in MS-Excel and shall be e-mailed to email@example.com with copy to vtuacctsacd@gmaiLcom.
- The repeater and readmitted students from previous years who arc seeking admission to higher semester during the current academic year will also pay other fees as per this rec structure.
- Registration Fee: To be collected from the students admitted in the college other than admitted through KEA
- Teachers development and Student Development: These fees must be sent to the D.D.P.I. & Officer in-Charge, Karnataka State Teachers Benefit Fund, ” Shikshakara Sadana”, Opp: Cauvery Bhavan, K G Road, Bangalore – 560 002 and a copy of the Statement to be submitted to the University.
- NSS Fee: As per letter of Karnataka State Govt. NSS fee collected from the students to be retained in the college and need not be sent to the University. The collected amount shall be utilized as per Govt. Order.
- Indian Red Cross: In the total fee collected amount for the year w.r.t. Indian Red Cross Membership, 70% has to be retained in the college and utilized for activities of Red Cross Unit of the college and 30% shall be remitted to Indian Red Cross Society and a copy or letter to be submitted to the University.
- Women Cell: In the total collected amount 50% shall be sent to University and 50% shall be retained in the College and utilized for women Cell activities. Annual report or activities shall be submitted to the University.