VTU has announced dates for examination fee: 04/08/2020 to 11/08/2020 till 3:00 PM and this time students will file their own examination forms as per instructed by VTU.
Passwords will be given by your colleges when the filing begins. i.e., from 4/08/2020. Don’t miss filling and submitting your forms by end of 11/8/2020, 3:00PM.
Extension of dates for submission of online Application Forms till 11/08/2020: (Circular)
INSTRUCTIONS FOR STUDENTS TO FILL:
- Examination application form filing is allowed between 7:00 am to 10:00 pm during the scheduled working days.
- The facility of online filing of examination application form is provided to the students for the first time due to COVID-19 by VTU. The students can file the application from their own home/place.
- After filing application by uploading photo, student can take a printout of the application. The printout thus taken shall be signed by the student and submitted to the college (by electronic means such as email, WhatsApp etc) along with prescribed fee. The mode of submission of application and payment of fee to the college is to be decided by the college and informed to students. Students must complete the process of finalizing his/her application submission, taking printout, making payment of exam fee and submission of all the details to college as per the instructions of the college before 3:00 pm on 8th August 2020.
- In case of difficulties, students can request the college to file his/her application form from the college. In such a case, necessary inputs like Photo, Subjects to be applied are to be submitted to the college as per the instructions issued by the college.
- In case of discrepancies like missing data in the application or missing student details, students may request the college. Upon information from the student, colleges shall raise a ticket, which will be verified and approval process will be initiated as per norms.
- Application filing by the students is made available at URL: https://prexam.vtu.ac.in
- USER id will be student’s USN and you must get password from your respective colleges.
- File your application carefully and take a printout and verify.
- Upload your recent passport size (Max 40KB) photo. You can use https://compressjpeg.com/ to reduce the size of the image.
- You are permitted to edit the application any number of times before submission to the college.
- No corrections in the approved application is permitted once application and fee are submitted to the college.
- In any case, refund of fee once paid is not possible.
- Thoroughly read and familiarize yourself with the Special Regulations issued by the University https://bit.ly/vtu_spl_reg
- Strictly adhere to the Standard Operating Procedures issued by UGC, State Government and the University in the conduct of examination https://bit.ly/vtu_exam_sop
- On the days of exams, be present in the college Campus at least 1 hour 30 minutes before the start of examination.
- Wearing of mask and hand gloves at all times and locations is compulsory.
- Students are permitted to bring and use their own hand sanitizer.
- If you have any symptoms such as fever, cough, cold etc., request the college authorities for separate seating arrangements at least one day before your exams.
- Carry your own water bottle, pen pencil, calculator, data handbook etc.,
- Don’t share your belongings with anybody.
- Check your belongings and pockets for any written material and electronic devices other than calculator which should not result in malpractice.
“Wishing all the students a very best for examinations. Stay safe, keep social distance in all the circumstances.”– VTU Connect
Instructions for colleges given by VTU:
Snapshot of VTU examination filing website:
Official circular : Click Here