In continuation of the earlier notification and circular mentioned by VTU, it is hereby informed to note the following points for conduction of the classes for 1-semester students:
- Students Induction programme should start from 14/12/2020 and complete by 19/12/2020 in ONLINE mode only.
- Regular classes should start from 21/12/2020 in ONLINE mode until further orders.
- For the students who are joining late to the programme, the Induction Programme should
be conducted separately in the free time slot that available in the regular academic calendar of the college.
- It is hereby informed to maintain the academic records of all the students properly and
should be made available to the University whenever required.
In view of the emerging situation related to the COVID-19 pandemic in India, 21 days continuous students Induction Programmes for 1st-semester students has been reduced to one week by the AICTE vide its circular mentioned at reference no.02. It is hereby informed to cover the following topics in ONLINE mode during the Students’ Induction programme.
1. Universal Human Values
- Physical Health and related activities
- Familiarization of Department j Branch and In novation
- Vis it- local a rea
- Lecture by Eminent Persons
- Language Proficiency Modules
- Creative Practices
- Extracurricular activities
- Awareness of COVID-19 and SOP to be followed.