VTU PDC (Provisional Degree Certificates), Transcript and extract of Grade/Marks Card will be issued to the students who have completed their degree during August/September 2020 examinations and the following are the prerequisites and conditions for submission of application to Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC), Transcript and Extract of 8th semester grade/marks card.
Prerequisites for Applying for PDC
Student applying for Provisional Degree Certificate and Extract of grade/marks card must
- Must possess CGPA of 5.00 or above
- Must have successfully completed all the subjects required for the award of degree.
- Must have Successfully completed mandatory credit and non credit courses
- If admitted under lateral entry, student must have successfully completed Advanced Mathematics-I and Advanced Mathematic -II
The students applying for PDC and Extract of Marks card will not be permitted to apply for Revaluation and improvement of Performance.
For August/September 2020 Examination Passed Out
- Students can download the applications for Provisional Degree Certificate (PDC), Transcript and Extract of Grade/Marks Cards from the following links
PDC and transcript:
Extract of Grade/Marks Card:
- Download the required application, fill and sign the applications.
- Calculate the payment of the fee for the required documents and visit
- Proceed and select category “F-Fees to be paid by the student examinations”.
- Fill the required data and make the payment.
- Scan the Application/ s, and Fee paid receipt and send it to through email to firstname.lastname@example.org. in
- The applied documents will be posted to the address mentioned in the application.
- No need to submit a hard copy of application. The Principals of constituent and affiliated engineering colleges are requested to bring the contents of this circular to the notice of all students eligible for the above said documents.
Official VTU Circular: Click Here