VTU Provisional Degree Certificates (PDC) and extract of Grade/ Marks Card will be issued to the students who have completed their degree during August / September 2020 examinations and the following are the prerequisites and conditions for submission of application to Provisional Degree Certificate and Extract of 8th semester grade/marks card.
Prerequisites for Applying for PDC
Student applying for Provisional Degree Certificate and Extract of grade/marks card must
- Must possess CGPA of 5.00 or above
- Must have successfully completed all the subjects required for the award of degree.
- Must have Successfully completed mandatory credit and non credit courses
- If admitted under lateral entry, student must have successfully completed Advanced Mathematics-I and Advanced Mathematic -II
The students applying for PDC and Extract of Marks card will not be permitted to apply for Revaluation and improvement of Performance.
- Login with your credentials (id is your USN)
- If you do not remember the password, use option of “Forgot Password.
- If you are not able to reset your password through “Forgot Password” contact your college to reset the password.
- Students can apply through their own login for PDC and Extract of Marks Card.
- You must apply for both PDC and Extract of Marks Card or only PDC
- If you apply for only PDC you will not be able to apply for extract once the application is frozen
- On submission of application you should make payment through online payment option available in the application with “Make payment” button.
- Once the payment of fee is successfully completed, you may take a printout of application for your reference.
- No need to submit hard copy of application.
- The applied documents i.e. Provisional Degree Certificate / Extract will be uploaded on the student login and the students may download their document within seven days.
- Hard copy will be posted to the address mentioned by the student in the application.
Student forgot Email / Mobile No.?
When a student informs the department that he/she has forgot the Email / Mobile No. entered or that he/she has wrongly entered Email / Mobile No. then authorized person
from the department need to raise a ticket with error code VTUE111. Once the ticket is approved then the new random password will be generated and made available to the
department. The department personnel needs to pass this information to the student who can then edit his/her Email / Mobile No.
For other FAQ’s follow the link provided below for more information
Official VTU Circular: Click Here