VTU dates for filing of examination application forms of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch are below:
|Filing of examination application forms of B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch||27th to 29th October 2020|
|Filing of examination application forms of MBA||27th to 29th October 2020|
|Viva-Vove Exams B.E/B.Tech/B.Arch||7th November 2020 (Online)|
|Theory Examinations||As per circular No. VTU/Exams/2020-21/721, dated 21th October 2020.|
Procedure for filing exam applications:
- The facility of online filing of examinations application form is provided to the students for the first time due to COVID-19. The students cam file the application from their own place.
- Facility of online filing of application by the students is provided at URL: https://prexam.vtu.ac.in
- In case of difficulties, students can request the college as per the arrangements made by the college.
- Colleges shall approve the applications filed by the students, after the receipt of fee.
- After approval of the college is filing application, college must obtain the details of student including photo, email id, mobile number etc. (If not already available) and subjects to be applied signed by the student received through email or any other mode and the photo of the student must be uploaded.
|Examination Application Fee||Rs. 20/- per student|
|Examination Fee for entire semester||Rs. 1200/- for UG Program|
Rs. 1500/- for PG Program
|Examinations Fee for Arrears and Improvements of Performance||Rs. 150/- per subject for UG Programs|
Rs. 300/- per subject for PG Programs
|Marks card fee||Rs. 75/- per student|
VTU has announced time table to November Special Examinations of terminal semesters. Below is the announced timetable for different schemes:
2015 Scheme B.E Special Examination Time Table
2:00 – 5:00 PM