VTU has decided to conduct special examinations for terminal (8th Semester BE/B.Tech) semester subjects in November 2020 for UG/PG. Below is the list of instructions and guidelines given by VTU for conducting examinations.
VTU Special exams for the UG/PG terminal semester/8th semester BE/B.Tech subjects will be conducted during November 2020 and the following students are eligible to apply for examinations:
Who are Eligible to Apply
- The students who did not apply for August/September 2020 examinations for the terminal semester of UG and PG Programs.
- The students who have applied for August/September 2020 examinations for the terminal semester of UG and PG Programs and did not attend the examinations.
- The students who applied for August/September 2020 examinations for the terminal semester of UG and PG Programs and remained absent for one or more subjects.
- Students who failed in the subjects of terminal semester.
- Students who passed and wish to improve the performance (except project work and practicals).
- Terminal Semester: 8th Semester BE/BTech, 10th Semester BArch, 4th Semester MBA/M.Tech, 6th Semester MCA/M.Tech (Part time) of academic year 2019-20.
- The examinations to be conducted during December 2020/Jan 2021 are advanced for the terminal semester students of 2019-2020.
- The students eligible to apply for the special examinations must apply now and are not allowed to apply for Dec 2020/Jan 2021 examinations for the subjects of terminal semester, irrespective of their application and attendance to the special examinations.
- Students applying for November 2020 special examinations for performance improvement must not have applied for Provisional Degree Certificate/ Transcripts/Extract of Grade Card.
Mode of Examinations
- The examinations for theory subject will be conducted offline (Pen and Paper mode)
- All Viva-Voce Examinations will be conducted online (digital mode).
Question Paper Pattern
The question paper will be of open choice, and this will be the last attempt with open choice.
|Filing of examination application form||21st – 24th October 2020|
|Starting date of exams||7th November 2020|